Saturday, July 11, 2009

Not all men are annoying...some are dead

I have been over the rainbow and back again when it comes to dating and feel like it's time to tell my story and give women a good laugh and men a life lesson if I can. I was in a very serious relationship for alomst 4 years, roughly 4 years ago and it ended terribly. He cheated, like most men do, but with about 16 different girls and for awhile it really took its toll on me. I decided about 5 months after the break up to get back out there. And thats where this begins.

Pitty party for me yes, Ive never been able to find a man who just appreciates me for me and let that be enough for him. There's ALWAYS an ex that is still hanging around or they come up with some lame excuse as to why they don't want a relationship.

Its been 3.5 years now that Ive been single and living the life, so to speak, and have met a ton of guys, been on countless dates and NOTHING has worked out.
Anyway so my girlfriends want me to start taking notes and writing a book about ALL of the lines I've heard, break-up excuses I have been told, and just the asshole things that have been said to me....

No comments: